25 May 2008

Books

I have just realized that I am starting to organize things a bit like I did on my very first - and only - homepage. Only that one I modeled after a Federation Starship, with its various sections from Sickbay to the Holodeck, and from the Bridge to Ten Forward.

I guess the books would have been in the Ship's Computer, to be accessed through one's own PADD or by direct language communication with the Main Computer.

These day's, I have my PDA (close enough) which actually makes it possible to read books on an airplane wedged in between two overweight Scottish engineers, but I still prefer the printed kind, the one, as Kees puts it, you sit in an angulo to read...

Hence a section on books on the sidebar. Slightly out of the ordinary, and not just in English. Or simply what I have read recently and feel like raving about.

No comments: